Re: Microsoft distributes Ubuntu ..

____/ John Bailo, Texeme.Construct on Friday 22 June 2007 23:14 : \____

> On Jun 22, 8:00 am, Doug Mentohl <doug_ment...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "for a brief shining moment, you and 10,000 or so other people could and
>> did download Ubuntu Linux"
>>
>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=2007062209235346
>
> Well, you can still get:
>
> "LSP can help a user to migrate from Windows to Linux automatically."
>
> http://www.windowsmarketplace.com/details.aspx?view=info&itemid=1657575
It's still there in the cache:

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:D1ZIAHrGuGIJ:www.windowsmarketplace.com/details.aspx%3Fitemid%3D3411347+ubuntu+windowsmarketplace&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

I don't know if this started in Digg. Someone posted this as a screenshot  a
day or two ago... then Groklaw and Slashdot... but who know where it came
from. Still, the headline itself is an eye catcher, given some of the recent
events.

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison, Stalin.
Thanks for tuning in.
 00:20:03 up 6 days,  5:48,  6 users,  load average: 1.74, 1.96, 1.61