Re: curious case of the missing word ..

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

We should really set up some Wiki with names of organisations that are serving
Microsoft's interests, with evidence to support this. I have lost count on how
many organisations are fed by the Microsoft umbilical cord. See what Lessig
said yesterday... corruption all over the place, with emphasis on the UK, the
US, and Japan.

This gets more entertaining by the minute. Go outside and get some fresh air to clear your brain and while you are at it please loosen the straps on your tinfoil hat because they are obviously cutting off your brain's O2 supply. And just for the record, I don't like Microsoft, I don't approve of their past, present or future (unless they change their ways) business practices. However I am not about to allow my mind to be poisoned to the level where I believe everyone and everything associated with Microsoft is in some sort of huge conspiracy with them.