[News] [Rival] Might Microsoft Pull a "Get the Facts" on Apple?

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Might Microsoft Pull a "Get the Facts" on Apple?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:20:50 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
iPhone mania nears fever pitch

,----[ Quote ]
| "Within 10 years, I see Apple selling 100 million phones a year," says
| Charles Wolf, an independent analyst who has covered Apple for 22 years.
| "Apple will have 7% of the phone market."
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20070620/tc_usatoday/iphonemanianearsfeverpitch

My new feedreader hasn't AdBlock, so I can see that every iPhone article has
Microsoft Zune adverts embedded. I wonder if someone is pulling strings in the
following new 'finding' as well. This is not the first (Greenpeace as well,
IIRC), but it rings a bell. Google and privacy accusations were said to be
tied to Microsoft FUD and their allies. Conspiracies? Microsoft has publicly
ridiculed competing products (including the iPhone). Linux, Wii, PS3, you name
it...

Amazon, eBay, Apple worst on climate change list

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20070620/tc_infoworld/89513