Re: Tories want Open Source Whitehall

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Thursday 08 March 2007 16:54 \__

> On Thursday 08 March 2007 16:06 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Thursday 08 March 2007 15:52 \__
>>
>>> Tories want open source Whitehall:

>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6430069.stm
>>
>> Ah. Ian posted it.
>
> In that case, sorry - I've triplicated it!
>
> Not to worry though - *everything* in Whitehall is done in triplicate??:-)

[BBC Webmasters getting sweaty, protesting that they will not built the Web
site's 2.0-esque portal /]

The OSC saw that coming and the Tories have impressed. Apparently, going with
OSS/Linux is the new conservative approach. Choosing Microsoft is a tad
brave (or risky). So whose labour is supported? British labour or labour
which Bill Gates brings to America from abroad (to work overtime for
pittance)?

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Reversi for free: http://othellomaster.com
  5:05pm  up   1:12,  4 users,  load average: 0.36, 0.53, 0.52