Re: I installed OPen OFfice and I had some compliments as well as criticisms but Roy Schestowitz crapped all over this newsgroup

After takin' a swig o' grog, yttrx belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> Reporter <TruckSafety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I installed OPen OFfice and I had some compliments as well as
>> criticisms but Roy Schestowitz crapped all over this newsgroup.
>>
>> Jerk.
>
> Why are you still here?

He wants to crap all over this newsgroup.

Don't step in the Microsoft!

--
   The computer revolution is over. The computers won.