[News] Apple Takes Its Shot at Vista (Helping Linux Indirectly)

Tech Update: Apple CFO on Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| During a recent interview at the Morgan Stanley Technology Conference,
| Apple CFO Peter Oppenheimer said straight up, "I don't really see Vista
| as a threat". Which is right on considering all the incompatibility
| issues that Vista still has (over a month after it's release).
`----

http://www.ballergoods.com/home/2007/3/6/tech-update-apple-cfo-on-vista.html

Marc Robins: 'My Vista Experience'

,----[ Quote ]
| What I find interesting is that there are already driver
| incompatibility issues, and this on a brand new, virgin system!
`----

http://newsforusers.blogspot.com/2007/03/marc-robins-my-experience-with-vista.html

Apple's "Go Beyond Vista" Advertising Campaign

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://tonyskilling.blogspot.com/2007/03/apples-go-beyond-vista-advertising.html