Re: [News] Eye Candy Made Very Easy to Activate in Linux

http://ubuntudaily.blogspot.com/2007/03/proprietary-drivers-in-feisty-not-by.html

>> imo, exactly as it should be.
>>
>> The more I see about ubuntu, the more I think that's the way I'll be
>> going....
>
> Next version will have all the fnacy stuff enabled out of the box. It's
> just not stable enough for a production-type environment, yet.

I appreciate that, Roy - due April, and for the dumbos like me, give it a
few weeks after release so that the gurus will have their answers ready for
me?:-)
I'm looking forward to it - sounds fantastic!