[News] Sun Will Open-Source Darkstar Platform to Encourage More Games Development

Sun Microsystems Announces Open Source of Online Game Technology Project
Darkstar at GDC '07

,----[ Quote ]
| Sun Microsystems, Inc. announced plans today at the 2007 Game
| Developers Conference in San Francisco to open source Project
| Darkstar, a ground-breaking online game server platform written
| entirely in Java(TM) technology, at the 2007 Game Developers
| Conference in San Francisco.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070305/sfm102.html?.v=68

Related:

Linux to game developers: No More Excuses

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index.php?title=linux_to_game_developers_no_more_excuses&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
http://tinyurl.com/yp2se2