Re: Outlook RSS don't work with Firefox ..

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 05 March 2007 09:36 \__

http://reviews.cnet.com/Microsoft_Office_Outlook_2007/4505-6405_7-32327610.html

>> Abolishing rivals through integration. TO be fair, the "do know evil?"
>> company does this as well.
>>

> But only one of them has a monopoly.

I beg to differ. The question is, how was it obtained and is it being
maintained artificially? Bear in mind that I have had interviews with that
company before and even though I have my doubts and criticisms, I know it
could be worse. Far worse, in fact. The recent financial 'monkey business'
and some more funny business with politicians, however, leaves me with some
bad taste in the mouth. My feelings about Google flunctuate and oscillate,
just like my placements in Google (hey, I'm number 17 for "roy" now, having
never aimed for that SEP at all).

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Signature pending approval"
         run-level 5  Jan 23 00:41                   last=S