[News] Eastman: Eventually, We Will All Need to Choose Linux or Mac

Hasta La Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| Windows XP is already a dead product. There will be no more upgrades
| for XP, and even the vital security updates will stop in about two
| years: April 2009. In short, all of us are going to face a choice
| sooner or later: switch to Vista or to Macintosh or to Linux. There
| are good arguments for each of those choices.
`----

http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2007/03/hasta_la_vista.html

It may soon turn out that Mac OS X's appeal is the bigger threat to Linux as
people gradually get off the 'Microsoft Wagon'. That where Freedom (not just
cost) comes into play. Linux already has better eye candy, including Looking
Glass.