Re: [News] USA Today Sends Windows Vista Warning Signal

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 03:01:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Vista causes an array of problems
>
>,----[ Quote ]
>| Could Microsoft be the next IBM?
>|
>| Back in November, I wrote about how disappointed I was with both
>| Internet Explorer 7 and Office 2007. I wondered if Microsoft was
>| coming to the end of its reign as the 800-pound gorilla of the
>| computing world.
>|
>| Since then, I've had a chance to put Windows Vista through its
>| paces. If anything would help the kids in Redmond stay on top,
>| it was this.
>|
>| And I can say confidently that it's not yet ready for primetime.
>`----
>
>http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/andrewkantor/2007-03-02-vista-problems_N.htm

Not ready for primetime indeed. Hell, it's not even out of the mixing
bowl yet, let alone baked well.

Only a company with zero pride of product, zero ethics, zero minded
slavering little boot licking ignorant followers would release such
refuse onto customers.