Re: Amero trial transcript goes online ..

  • Subject: Re: Amero trial transcript goes online ..
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:50:48 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 05 March 2007 00:38 \__

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/898a93f294d6a2ce?hl=en&;

> Wow, a Microsoft Windows machine, and nobody checked it for malware?
> That is incredible.  Did this lady go to jail on the evidence above?
> That would be an outrage, if it really did happen.  Another notch in the
> Microsoft belt, of course.  Perhaps our friend Lintard wrote the code -
> he seems to have the right interests.

Where the EFF? This case has transformed from moronic/hilarious to
outrageous. There ought to be an outcry. Imagine the time, effort, money,
pain, and slander which results from just one incident of Windows malware.
Some of the insults will not be reversible. As I told HPT the other day,
SPAM (AKA Windows zombie spewage) is cost and burden that everybody shares.
I identified an E-mail that's over a month old. It was from Google
recruiters.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Partition if an operating $ysteM must be set aside
         run-level 5  Jan 23 00:41                   last=S