[News] Windows Vista Usability Complaints - A Step Back

Vista's "Open With" Dialog a MAJOR step back!

,----[ Quote ]
| The only program to choose from is the officially associated program.
| I went on to click ?Browse?, and I was greeted with the following
| window, where I had to manually search for Wordpad to open the
| configuration file! Leading to wastage of seconds from my life,
| just because Microsoft changed something that didn?t need any
| change at all.
`----

http://irfanhabib.wordpress.com/2007/03/03/vistas-open-with-dialog-a-major-step-back/

Recent:

Vista's UI is a 'step back,' analyst says

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9011819&intsrc=hm_list