Re: Translation needed

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Sunday 04 March 2007 05:33 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Maverick ] on Saturday 03 March 2007 19:02 \__

>>> All the wintrolls have been recalled for a new brain transplant in
>>> Redmond. Timmy is still hiding in his rusty trailer.
>>
>> Let's not provoke them. It could bring them back on occasions. In fact, I
>> think that mentioning of their names will make them feel missed and get
>> them curious enough to lunk.
                          ^^^^

"lurk". Again, John, I apologise for all those typos and sometimes bad
grammar. I type my messages really fast, as thought it's just IM.

> Vista isn't providing enough revenue to support wintrolls.
>
> Bye bye wintrolls...

I feel the same way.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYsxaMyFV2Y http://youtube.com/watch?v=QNb7gPA1JFk
  7:05am  up 40 days  7:23,  6 users,  load average: 0.98, 0.60, 0.55