[News] No Such Agency (NSA) Put Assembly Code in SELinux; RIAA Fights FREE USE

Tresys Nails 'Hardened Security' With Brickwall & Upcoming Razor

,----[ Quote ]
| "But SELinux contains tens of thousands of rules, written in
| assembly language. We make implementation easier by turning that
| spaghetti code into reference code," he said.
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/6365/1/

RIAA Opposes 'Fair Use' Bill

,----[ Quote ]
| A new bill in the U.S. Congress aimed at protecting the fair use
| rights for consumers of copyright material would "legalize hacking,"
| the Recording Industry Association of America said.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,129465-c,copyright/article.html

Greed for knowledge, greed for money, greed for control.