Re: Thoughts On Dell's Linux 'Hoax'

__/ [ Linonut ] on Friday 02 March 2007 03:02 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Linuxiac belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> More recently, in 2006, Lenovo had a bad tussle, and they're in China,
>> wanting to push the Party line, "Red Flag" Linux! They want to
>> contribute to the WTO qualification, by fighting piracy, but Microsoft
>> countered that.
>
> 'iac, ya got a link for that incident?
>
> Thanx in advance!

I was about to ask for the same thing, as well as thank him for an
enlightenment. I have made a mental note. So we now know that Toshiba,
Lenovo, H-P (and Compaq), and Dell were all victims of the gruelsome
contract and the iron first.

Thanks again,

--
                ~~ Best wishes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYsxaMyFV2Y http://youtube.com/watch?v=QNb7gPA1JFk
Cpu(s):  21.7% user,   2.8% system,   0.9% nice,  74.6% idle