Re: [News] Vista Downloads Fail to Match Linux Web Downloads

>| I ran into Jim early one morning after he had installed Windows Vista
>| Home Premium. He wasn't smiling, and the tale he told me made the
>| hairs on the back of my neck stand up. It left me worried and
>| wondering about how many other Vista download customers are
>| currently thisclose to smashing their PCs with the nearest
>| heavy object.

OK. Here's a horor story. I didn't know this until I heard about it
on a computer radio show.

If use choose to "update" XP to Vista, your license for XP will be
invalidated. If something is wrong with the Vista install, you can't
another XP license.

If this is the case, Microsoft is really over the line. If you own the
license, you should be able to re-install XP on the same PC.

Can someone verify this for me.