Re: [News] iSCSI Host Bus Adapter Functionality Enters Linux Kernel

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, [H]omer
<spam@xxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Thu, 01 Mar 2007 07:34:20 +0000
<o8cib4-bfq.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>> QLogic iSCSI HBAs First in the Linux Kernel
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | QLogic Corp., a leading provider of iSCSI HBAs, today announced
>> | the availability of the industry's first iSCSI HBA functionality
>> | to be accepted into the "upstream" Linux kernel.
>> `----
>>
>> http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/070228/114594.html
>
> Woot!
>
> Homebrew SAN, coming right up.
>
> Yes, it's sad that I get excited about fileservers, but when you've got
> as much data to juggle as I have, you become a storage junkie.

Wasn't WinFS on what is now Vista supposed to take care
of that at one point?  *snort*

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux makes one use one's mind.
Windows just messes with one's head.