[News] French Security Incident Response Team Finds IE7, Vista Vulnerabilities

Microsoft bugs found in Internet Explorer 7, Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft has yet to release any patches for the weaknesses
| and did not respond to a request for comment.
`----

http://www.scmagazine.com/us/news/article/636238/microsoft-bugs-found-internet-explorer-7-vista/

These might be new, but I'm not certain.

Related:

Vista still vulnerable

,----[ Quote ]
| Vulnerabilities in Windows Vista will plague users in coming months
| and years, a prominent security researcher warns, despite its
| security improvements over predecessor XP.
`----

http://www.smh.com.au/news/security/vista-still-vulnerable/2007/02/26/1172338546822.html
http://tinyurl.com/2o82lf

Flaw found in Office 2007

,----[ Quote ]
| Researchers have discovered a "highly critical" security flaw in
| newly released Office 2007, despite Microsoft's efforts to deliver
| its most secure version yet of the productivity software.
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-6161835.html

Botnet 'pandemic' threatens to strangle the net

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/26/botnet_threat/