Re: [News] Vista Downloads Fail to Match Linux Web Downloads

> Vista Download Disaster
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I ran into Jim early one morning after he had installed Windows Vista
> | Home Premium. He wasn't smiling, and the tale he told me made the
> | hairs on the back of my neck stand up. It left me worried and
> | wondering about how many other Vista download customers are
> | currently thisclose to smashing their PCs with the nearest
> | heavy object.
> `----

I was planning to watch "Shaun Of The Dead" later on, but I think the
above article already exceeds my quota of horror stories for the day.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.19-1.2288.fc5
 09:24:14 up 9 days, 20:49,  2 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.50, 0.49