[News] Novell Waves Its Hands at BrainShare, Oracle to Break Silence Today

Good-bye NetWare, Hello OES 2

,----[ Quote ]
| Novell announced the next generation of its OES (Open Enterprise
| Server) operating system, at its annual BrainShare tradeshow March
| 19. OES 2 adds 64-bit Xen-based virtualization, dynamic storage
| support, and Windows domain support, and marks the final transition
| from Novell NetWare to SLES (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server).

Microvell is making a lot of noise in the news today, but most of it I chose
to ignore. None of it is significant news.

Blog Roll: Where the Bull Cycle May Stand

,----[ Quote ]
| Novell has had five-day winning streaks 11 times in the past five years,
| but on the sixth day it's been ugly -- an average drop of 2.06%,
| according to Birinyi. How's it doing this time? On a big day for many
| stocks, Novell's barely staying true to form -- down one cent to $7.
`----

http://blogs.wsj.com/marketbeat/2007/03/19/blog-roll-where-the-bull-cycle-may-stand/

Oracle to break its Unbreakable silence

,----[ Quote ]