Re: [News] Switching to Linux Overnight... and Never Returning to Windows or Considering OS X

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:41:18 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>My First Two Months With Ubuntu
>
>,----[ Quote ]
>| It's been a little over two full months that I've been using Ubuntu Linux
>| as my sole operating system (cold turkey switch from Windows) and I think
>| it's about time to share some thoughts, some links, and hopefully a little
>| knowledge that I?ve picked up along the way.
>|
>| [...]
>|
>| I never see myself going back to Windows, nor do I envision myself
>| switching to a Mac at any point in the near future. Both Windows
>| and Macs are great machines and have excellent software but Linux
>| meets my wants, needs, and desires to the "t". It fits me like a glove.
>`----
>
>http://openswitch.org/2007/03/18/my-first-two-months-with-ubuntu/

Good review and some good reference links in this article. Great for
someone just starting out with UIbuntu.

This is the kind of report that gives Micsrosoft execs nightmares.