Re: [News] 10 Drawbacks of Using Windows Vista

amicus_curious wrote:
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1467737.cvGqJtnVip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10 reasons not to get Vista

,----[ Gist ]
| 1. You don't actually need it
| 2. Cost
| 3. On that note, it's outrageously overpriced
| 4. Upgrading hardware
| 5. Driver support
| 6. Applications that don't work
| 7. It's a big fat target
| 8. UAC
| 9. DRM
| 10. The draconian license
`----

http://www.get2tech.com/vista/10-reasons-not-to-get-vista/

These posts may be repetitive, but calm could lead people to be victimised by
deceptive marketing.

Too late for that, I would say. Over 25 million copies of Vista already in circulation and more are shipping at a rate of 200 million copies per year.

That's just sick, and vulgar!

So many copies means that some pirate is really good at their work!

Sorry, I don't associate with convicted felons, don't buy or trade with them, can't use their slow, bloated garbage. It could taint my reputation, integrity, purity, such as it is.

Prefer the *BSDs and GNU/Linux distros. http://livecdlist.com