[News] Former Microsoft Evangelist: "Microsoft Sucks"

'Microsoft sucks', says top blogger

,----[ Quote ]
| He owes his status to the three years he spent at Microsoft, where
| he was given free rein to comment on the company's affairs from the
| inside. The Economist magazine has credited Scoble with playing a
| significant role in softening the software giant?s former
| reputation for monopolistic bullying.
`----

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/technology/article1529988.ece

Just a couple of week ago:

Evangelist Gartenberg back to being analyst

,----[ Quote ]
| After only three weeks at Microsoft as an "evangelist," Michael
| Gartenberg is returning to his old job as vice president and
| research director at JupiterResearch.
`----

http://news.com.com/2061-10805_3-6165381.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

An Open Letter To Jim Allchin (from Chris Pirillo)

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://blendout.blogspot.com/2007/03/open-letter-to-jim-allchin-from-chris.html