Re: [News] More Hypocrisy from Microsoft (on Growth)

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Sunday 18 March 2007 13:13 \__

> Steve nash wrote:
>
>>> When you start worring about what the "other guy"
>>> is doing, you lose sight of your own objectives.
>
> He, isn't, what he is doing is trying to distract Google from their core
> business and lure them into areas Ms is strong and they are weak in.
> Like they did with Lotus.
>
> 'Says Google is still in an early phase, in which it can milk its "one
> good idea."'
>
> You're doing well out of your one good idea, Windows.

Good point, but I think he also tries to get GOOG's investors worried, as
well as stop his more talented employees from fleeing to Google. He calls
Google 'insane', but look who's talking.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4860483760049380308

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Lions are like hippie tigers"