Re: [News] Microsoft Fanboy Frustrated with Most Worst Month Ever

  • Subject: Re: [News] Microsoft Fanboy Frustrated with Most Worst Month Ever
  • From: Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 14:18:39 -0600
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
AB wrote:

On 2007-03-17, Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:

Linonut wrote:

And where's Erik?

I was wondering that myself. Must've got layed off due to Vistas miserable debut. Probably had to go get a job.

What qualifications does he have that would make anyone want to hire
him?

Well, he does seem to get his hands dirty and doesn't mind it. I think he could easily clean adult diapers in a nursing home.

He may just be studying up for the next round of FUD-slinging. MS
hasn't given up on trying to bring others down (as opposed to making a
product people want). Why should Ewik?

Maybe he no longer measures up to their standards.