Re: Roy Schestowitz Getting Lambasted On Digg.Com.

On Mar 17, 11:39 am, Jerry McBride <mcbrid...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually... they are STUPID, windows advocates gone crazy. You see...
> Microsoft is dieing a death of a thousand cuts... all self inflicted. While
> all of us Linux users find it rather funny... the windows camp is
> scrambling like mad... trying to blame, defame and defraud any of us that
> they can as a distraction. Fact is, it ain't working... go track msft and
> see the truth for yourself.

Yes, they were even smearing Roy with nasty obscene comments, even on
irrevalant sites such as alt.locksmithing (Roy never posted there
anywhere). I doubt that Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer intended this,
but their troops did get out of control.

It must really annoy Bill Gates (who likes behaving like a pseudo
statesman), Darl McBride, big biz, politicians (eg Orrin Hatch), the
White House (eg George Bush), financiers (eg those who keep suppoting
the likes of SCO) etc that there are communications channels which are
gaining great respect but which they are powerless to 'control'
whether by law, power, money, private detectives or just plain
spamming, astroturfing, spin doctoring etc.