Re: Roy Schestowitz Getting Lambasted On Digg.Com.

On Mar 16, 2:54 pm, Geico Caveman <spammers-beg...@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > Just a few of the comments:
>
> > "Corrupts documentation? How can they corrupt something that wasn't
> > present in the first place? Oh yeah, because you used a
> > sensationalistic misleading title to resubmit an old story."
>
> > "Schestowitz... you love to be hated, don't you?"
>
> > " Newly-leaked Antitrust Memos: schestowitz Deliberately Submitting
> > Anti-MS Stories In
> > The Linux Topic To Make Them Popular."
>
> http://digg.com/apple/Leaked_Antitrust_Memo_Reveals_Microsoft_Systema...
>

> > " That's BS and you know it schestowitz. Maybe if you had done it once
> > or twice, it'd be excusable but doing it daily isn't. You purposefully
> > chose a single comment and took it out of context so you could push
> > your ignorant anti-MS campaign, you just happened to be caught with
> > your pants down by RedLion, who unluckily for you actually read it
> > whereas most people Digging this article won't read it and will simply
> > take your word, which can not be trusted."
>
> > "love how as soon as someone points out the FUD schestowitz is posting
> > he starts some tirade about how they're following him around and/or
> > hired by Microsoft, etc."
>
> > " and the schestowitz's FUD continues. this is the 3rd (or maybe 4th)
> > story that he submits with phrases taken out of context and misleading
> > titles."
>
> Why do you feel the need to repost your comments on digg to so many Usenet
> newsgroups ?- Hide quoted text -

Your tin-foil hat is on a little too tight.
I never realized that paranoia is contagious, but I suppose it's a
disease that comes a long as a by-product of Linux advocacy because it
seems so prevelant in the Linux groups.

Have some KoolAid!

http://gopvixen.blogs.com/gop_vixen/images/kool_aid.jpg