Re: [News] Novell Developers Flock to Red Hat

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Friday 16 March 2007 16:31 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Novell deal yields dividends - for Red Hat
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | A "sizeable number" of developers have jumped ship from Novell to Red
>> | Hat, according to Scott Crenshaw, the senior director for product
>> | management and marketing at Red Hat.
>
> Right, and it's not in his interest to say that?
>
> "marking director at RedHat" ??

FWIW, Novell is prepared to sack some of its staff. It's renting office
space, so sell your stock now if you're smart. "Strong sell", remember? I'll
soon have an interview with one of the developers who left Novell in
protest. I used to like Novell, but some manager sold it to Microsoft. They
sold out. They betrayed everyone apart from their wealthy families, I'd bet.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Mandriva & Fedora - Gotta love them girls
Swap:  1036184k total,   216516k used,   819668k free,    96324k cached