Re: [News] SUSE Linux Will Have Virtuozzo Preloaded

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Thursday 15 March 2007 21:17 \__

http://news.com.com/SWsoft+in+virtualization+pact+with+Novell/2100-7339_3-6167416.html

> Presumably they'll be out there claiming that Windows is less expensive
> than Linux, too.

Remember Microsoft's deal with XenSource? They try to derail their Linux
agenda, IMHO. Xen is now being developed in Redmind. I think that's how/why
OpenVZ was born. Thank goodnesss it was Open Source, but what about all the
volunteers who helped Xen?

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2007/031307-novell-virtualization-buyout.html

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    United States: #1 in spam export
Tasks: 124 total,   1 running, 121 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie