Re: [News] Postbank Switches from Microsoft to Novell

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 16 March 2007 02:40 \__

>> Postbank Selects Novell for IT Infrastructure, Collaboration and
>> Management Solutions
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Postbank will replace all of BHW Holding's Microsoft* Windows* 2000
>> | servers with Novell Open Enterprise Server in 2007. In addition,
>> | 3,500 BHW office staff and 4,500 field staff will switch to Novell
>> | GroupWise from Microsoft Exchange, joining 9,000 Postbank employees
>> | who are using GroupWise for secure e-mail and collaboration.
>> `----
>>
>> http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070315/aqth047.html?.v=8
>
> So when can we expect the joint press release from MS and Novell on
> *this* story?
>
> Uhu.

If the Wal-mart and HSBC deals are any indication, there will soon be a press
release which mentions "inteclletual property" and Microsoft will explain
'on behalf on the customer' that they were very concerned about patents. I
have all that stuff documented in BoyCottNovell.com. It's a systematic
thing. PJ saw that coming.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
  3:20am  up 4 days 11:23,  6 users,  load average: 0.64, 1.01, 1.01