Re: [News] Company Repoers Inreased Interest in Open Source, Attributes This to Linux

> [from the no-shit-sherlock dept.]
>
> Interactive Ideas eyes open source increase
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| "Open source entered the corporate market through Linux. We are looking
>| to blaze the trail throughout both the high and low ends of the
>| market, through JBoss and additional tools, applications and support."
> `----
>
> http://www.itweek.co.uk/crn/news/2185263/interactive-ideas-eyes-open

It's worth considering that most people don't have a clue what
open-source software is, and still probably associate PCs with
Microsoft.  As per one of your other stories, NHS direct use a Windows
2000 PC to provide access to help, needless to say, it has failed and
needed a reboot.  Once enough people have died, I suspect that Windows
will be taken out of the care-loop for the NHS.