Re: [News] Microsoft Corrupts Wikipedia, Then Calls It a Joke

  • Subject: Re: [News] Microsoft Corrupts Wikipedia, Then Calls It a Joke
  • From: flyer <flyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:09:02 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In article <2952804.vVLjpRUaCu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> Microsoft Program Manager: Wikipedia is a Giant Joke
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I am especially amused by all the bits in red font since they are
> | either borderline libel or just straight up hilarious.
> `----
>
> http://www.25hoursaday.com/weblog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=136975bc-b378-4408-bf7e-dbaa28fe21e6
>
> Microsoft hates everything which is open and says the truth. Microsoft is
> used to controlling the media, as well as people's minds.
>

> Related:
>
> Battleground Wikipedia
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | There's been a discussion over the last few days over a Microsoft
> | employee offering to pay an Australian blogger named Rick Jelliffe
> | to edit certain Wikipedia pages relating to Open Office standards,
> | including this page.
> `----
>
> http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/01/24/battleground-wikipedia/

Man, the more you learn about the real MS, the more you require a larger
toilet facility.

Someone discussed the enemies MS had accumulated, and what these enemies
might one day do.

Tabs are being called in big time now, and there is no one there to
support MS. Their status of "target" is growing almost exponentially, and
it's getting a bit dramatic.

I actually felt a bit sorry for the MS mess. They did alot to get
computing going but blew it so horribly.

Well Linux is honest great stuff. And I appreciate all you Linux guys who
helped so much to fire it up.