[News] 4 Things Microsoft/Windows Fails to Deliver

4 Major Steps To Turn Microsoft Around

,----[ Quote ]
| 1. The problem with the PC is the user experience
| 2. The problem with Live.com is that it lacks compelling content
| 3. Open an incubator in San Francisco
| 4. Get its evangelism back on track
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070311/29170_id.html?.v=1

Related:

Evangelist Gartenberg back to being analyst

,----[ Quote ]
| After only three weeks at Microsoft as an "evangelist," Michael
| Gartenberg is returning to his old job as vice president and
| research director at JupiterResearch.
`----

http://news.com.com/2061-10805_3-6165381.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

Vista backlash grows; key advocate moves back to XP

,----[ Quote ]
| Chris Pirillo just broke up with Windows Vista, saying, "The shipping
| version of this OS is late beta, at best."
|
| Jason Busch did the same: "It's an absolute travesty that
| Microsoft would have released such a half-baked product."
`----

http://gracefulflavor.net/2007/03/06/vista-backlash-grows-key-advocate-moves-back-to-xp/
http://tinyurl.com/2ldrbe

Will Microsoft Survive the Next 10 Years?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://websquirrel.blogspot.com/2007/03/will-microsoft-survive-next-10-years.html