[News] Microsoft Gives Free Samples? with Its Gaming Consoles

Microsoft packs new Xbox 360 drive with junk

,----[ Quote ]
| So with all that sort of junk, and advertising, installed it looks
| like users will need a new hard-drive, or spend a long time deleting.

Windows Live to Get First OEM Bundle

,----[ Quote ]
| The initial bundling would be for the Live homepage and Windows Live
| Toolbar, according to sources. Live search also is expected to be
| included in the deal. Other products or services could come in the
| future.
`----

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/web_services_browser/live_side.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535
http://tinyurl.com/2jjymp