Re: [News] Microsoft Invites Linux/OSS Folks for Brainwash Sessions

__/ [ 7 ] on Saturday 31 March 2007 10:33 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Microsoft Tech Summit: The 'non-fanboys' descend on Redmond
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Fain: "Someone asked (Hilf) about incompatibility of the MSWord 2007
>> | format with previous versions of Word. Bill was trying to give a
>> | soft answer, but someone from the audience said 'No one having a
>> | half brain would believe your last statement... Did MS expect this
>> | kind of a feedback?"
>> `----
>>
>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=358
>

> Its probable they are all going to be filmed and every word taken
> down to keep files on them to be used against them.
> Similar to the reporters they keep files on me thinks.
>
> Best not to go. Or if you do go, talk about how good DoS was
> was and they could improve the CLI.

If they get an invitation (see examples in links at the OP), then there's
probably some profile/dossier already kept somewhere.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: Brazil spans 47.8% of S. America
 12:00pm  up 19 days 19:03,  6 users,  load average: 0.29, 0.74, 0.90