Re: [News] Is Novell Imploding?

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 31 March 2007 11:12 \__

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/03/novell_dissolve.html

Shocking read: http://boycottnovell.com/2007/03/26/novell-ups-mono/

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: slippery when dry. You have been warned.
Tasks: 130 total,   1 running, 121 sleeping,   0 stopped,   8 zombie