[News] Hardware Makers Complain About Vista's Inability to Sell Itself

Vista Seen Having Little Impact on PC Hardware Sales

,----[ Quote ]
| Top PC makers, such as Dell, Hewlett-Packard and Lenovo, may now
| have to resort to sales of lower-margin computers in emerging
| markets such as China, Eastern Europe and Latin America for
| their growth this year.

PC Makers to Microsoft: "Vista Is Not a Seller. You Suck"

,----[ Quote ]
| Take Acer's president, Gianfranco Lanci, who has just said that "PC
| makers are really not counting on Vista to drive high demands for
| the industry." Or Samsung Electronics, who now says that DRAM demand
| has not matched anyone's predictions based on Vista's now failed
| projections, something that is being echoed by the industry as a whole.
`----

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/software/pc-makers-to-microsoft-vista-is-not-a-seller-you-suck-248336.php

Dear Bill Gates - where are the 20m Vista users?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://goukblog.blogspot.com/2007/03/dear-bill-gates-where-are-20m-vista.html