[News] Red Hat Defends Yahoo Relationship, Not Afraid of Microsoft & Oracle

Red Hat says Yahoo relationship intact

,----[ Quote ]
| "I spoke with Yahoo yesterday and they were very quick to respond that
| they have had and continue to have a very successful relationship with
| Red Hat," said Matthew Szulik, chairman, CEO and president of Red Hat,
| during a conference call on Thursday to discuss the company's earnings.
|
| His assurances come after Oracle's earnings conference call last week
| when CEO Larry Ellison said that Oracle has replaced Red Hat at Yahoo
| as its Linux support supplier.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php?id=656344079&rid=-50

Red Hat CEO undaunted by Oracle, Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2007/033007-red-hat-ceo-undaunted-by.html?fsrc=rss-linux-news
http://tinyurl.com/263pck