Re: [News] Microsoft Still Buys Bloggers' Love

__/ [ 7 ] on Friday 30 March 2007 10:26 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Microsoft really loves Bloggers !!!
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Microsoft regularly flies customers and industry experts to its
>> | campus in Washington to listen to the feedback given by those
>> | people.The company invites dozens of key customers and partners
>> | to the event,where they spend brainstorming as a group.But as of
>> | late, Microsoft has changed it's strategy and the company is
>> | making extensive use of blogs to get direct customer feedback.
>> |
>> | Within a year,more than 1000 Microsoft employee blogs featured
>> | developers and product managers talking directly to customers every
>> | day, instead of once a year.Microsoft employees read dozens of
>> | blogs every day to see how customers react to Microsoft products
>> | and services. In fact,Microsoft employees have taken a bigger leap
>> | and even contribute to other's blogs in the expanding space of
>> | Blogosphere.
>> `----
>>
>> http://thoughtsprevail.blogspot.com/2007/03
> microsoft-really-loves-bloggers.html
>

> Good for them - I don't read anyone's blogs! Phah! You have
> to be lifeless a looser to be reading other
> people's blogs to get your daily kicks.
> Its far too personal.

Using links, they boost Microsoft products though. And some people use search
engines to 'navigate'. See the related links. It's a case of contaminating
the Web with Microsoft's paid-for/compensated-for propaganda. It's
advertisement in disguise and it's deceptful.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    X-No-Archive: No. Stand behind what you say
Tasks: 131 total,   2 running, 122 sleeping,   0 stopped,   7 zombie