Re: [News] Linus Torvalds Happy with GPLv3, Novell Thinks it Can Comply

Geico Caveman <spammers-begone@xxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Hadron Quark wrote:
>
>> John Bailo <jabailo@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Yes, that Mark Shuttleworth has a forked tongue...
>>
>> The man that has done more for Linux uptake in the past year than any
>> other man/distro.
>>
>> Nice one lads.
>
> Mistaken choice of the plural.

Well, Mr Quark probably assumes that because all the Microsoft shills
are required to act as one, then the on-topic pro-charter posters must
do the same.  He probably doesn't grasp that we have freedom on our
side.

> Bailo is mad at all of us and everyone else
> because his NOVL investment and / or job seems to be headed south.

I had no idea.