[News] Microsoft Conitnues with the Anti-Nintendo FUD

Microsoft Says Wii is for Babies

,----[ Quote ]
| ...Microsoft's group product manager for Xbox and the Live
| platform, John Rodman, recently took a stab at it.
`----

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/776/776545p1.html

Aggressive attack on the rivals again. Can't Microsoft just improve its own
product?

Related:

Bill Gates: Nintendo is Our Toughest Competition

,----[ Quote ]
| "The strength of Nintendo on the portable space has been very
| impressive and surprised a lot of people; and the strength of the
| Wii; and we see Nintendo as the toughest competition," said Gates.
|
| Gates? statements are not a surprise considering the tremendous
| sales both the Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii have enjoyed since
| they went on sale.
`----

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12549/Bill-Gates-Nintendo-is-Our-Toughest-Competition/

Microsoft Crash PS3 Launch Party In France

,----[ Quote ]
| Right in the middle of the official PS3 launch party in France, a
| huge boat with banners reading "Xbox 360 Loves You" floated
| downstream, interrupting the festivities and making several
| PS3 fanboys cry.
`----

http://www.gwn.com/news/story.php/id/11831/Microsoft_Crash_PS3_Launch_Party_In_France.html

"Microsoft seems to have hijacked Linux Asia"

,----[ Quote ]
| Was the general feel amongst the attendees at Linux Asia 2007;
| MS however, just wanted to say ''let us walk hand-in-hand''
`----

http://www.ciol.com/content/developer/Linux/2007/107020104.asp

Microsoft Befriends Google's Foes

,----[ Quote ]
| After a government- and monopoly-inspired period in which Microsoft had
| to pretend to be a gentle force for global good, the company is being
| forced to return to its ruthless roots. Ironically, it is doing this
| in part by decrying the unfair practices of a competitor and
| shamelessly sucking up to the Establishment.
`----

http://www.forbes.com/2007/03/06/microsoft-google-blodget-tech-cx_hb_0306blodget.html?partner=yahootix
http://tinyurl.com/3bewws

Neil Thompson Attacks Blu-Ray