Re: PlayStation breaks sales records

__/ [ John Bailo, Texeme.Construct ] on Wednesday 28 March 2007 04:40 \__

> On Mar 27, 4:48 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Microsoft crashed Sony's parties, so apparently there's something to be
>> afraid of. Microsoft only behaves in this way when it has a real enemy
>> whose potential it underestimates (at least when facing the public). Same
>> with Linux...
>
> Maybe they're just a bunch of bored guys who realized their own party
> is over.

They say the Wii is the real threat. Gates stated this not so long ago. Ever
since it became evident, based on two research studies from MS-loving firms
(IDC and NPD), that Wii is going to wiin (sic). Whether Microsoft is truly
concerned about PS3 because of Blu-ray's potential, who knows? Microsoft
said that the PS3 is 2-3 years ahead of its time. What the hell does that
mean? It was mentioned in a controversial article two days ago... with
Microsoft's affiliation undisclosed *cough* *cough*. Well, I guess Microsoft
_is_ the press, after all, so nothing need be mentioned. It should be
assumed. Recent eye-opening stories:

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9091/47131535bn4.jpg

Packing The Court At The ISO?

,----[ Quote ]
|      ...P member countries ('participating member' countries) sending
|     representatives, and I am interested to note the majority of
|     their representatives are, as individuals, also Microsoft employees.
|
| [...]
|
| How can they not see that OOXML (ECMA 376) is unwanted by anyone outside of
| Microsoft? How about it Brian Jones? Are you really so desperate that you
| have to resort to that?
`----

http://lnxwalt.wordpress.com/2007/03/23/packing-the-court-at-the-iso/

That's right!! Microsoft could not get its 'monopoly enabler' approved by
governments (it received strong rejections), so it pulled a dirty trick and
sent its shills to vote. I haven't a clue how this is possible. This sort of
corruption can only happen in third-world countries, wouldn't you have
thought? It makes a lot of people very angry. A company is still controlling
the world using political manipulation, without being punished.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Programmer: a device to convert coffee beans into code (Paul Erdos slant)
roy      pts/3                         Wed Mar 28 03:17 - 03:18  (00:00)