Re: openSUSE 10.2 is so darn cool!

__/ [ William Poaster ] on Tuesday 27 March 2007 12:39 \__

> On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 05:14:32 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ John Bailo ] on Wednesday 21 March 2007 16:05 \__

>>> Amazing that Novell, the company everyone loves to hate, is still
>>> providing free copies of the best desktop on Earth.
>>
>> SuSE would be better off without Novell. It's just a company that bought
>> some 'Open Source products' to enrich its line. Later it decided to sell
>> out -- selling something it does not even own.
>
> I removed SuSE from one of may machines quite some time ago. I don't want
> anything that's tainted with M$.

I still cannot believe that Novell, having openly said (Hovsepian) that
Microsft plays dirty, invites Microsoft to its own confernece. Hello??? This
is your biggest rival... and it has only recently launched yet another
anti-Linux Web site.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: stop maintenance; get more actual work done
Cpu(s):  22.7% user,   4.8% system,   0.8% nice,  71.6% idle