Re: Why XP is better than ubuntu

  • Subject: Re: Why XP is better than ubuntu
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 00:44:04 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ ed ] on Tuesday 27 March 2007 19:30 \__

> On 27 Mar 2007 10:08:34 -0700
> "nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I would just like to make this point:
>>
>> When I reboot into windows, it gives me time to make the supper, go
>> shopping etc. etc. However with ubuntu it just goes 'brrrung' and lo
>> and behold I can log on again.
>>
>> Another annoying thing is that when I have a question, I can post to
>> this board and within moments get useful advice which has always been
>> helpful, often in ways which far exceed the question I have asked.
>>
>> So if you like making supper while you computer reboots, and want to
>> fathom things out yourself without recourse to others there is only
>> one winner, Win XP!
>
> dont forget about all the fun you have hunting through the house for a
> serial number.

Or the time you call the 12-year-old neighbour, who is a 'computer wiz' that
can fix and remove all these nasties that zap the PC.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Beware the Windows box spewage (more commonly known as "spam")
Tasks: 112 total,   1 running, 110 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie