[News] Communication Appliances Market Heading Towards Free Open Source/Linux

Open Source Communications Appliances Becoming the 'Rage' These Days

,----[ Quote ]
| The open-source PBX space is generating more and more interest
| among resellers and corporations alike. It seems the move from
| software to appliances is a good one and I expect the uptake
| of open-source communications products to be greater than ever.
`----

http://opensourcepbx.tmcnet.com/topics/open-source/articles/5895-open-source-communications-appliances-becoming-rage-these-days.htm
http://tinyurl.com/2g9a6p

Related: