[News] Linux in the Richmond Times Dispatch

You can get taste of Linux without having to install it

,----[ Quote ]
| The first option, and the one I would recommend, is nothing more
| than a bootable Linux CD; what the penguins call a "Live CD." All
| you have to do is restart your computer with this CD in the drive
| and you get Linux instead of Windows. If Linux scares you silly,
| just remove the CD, restart the computer and now you have Windows again.
`----

http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RTD%2FMGArticle%2FRTD_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1173350388588&path=!business&s=1045855934855
http://tinyurl.com/2v6lhn

It's like a free advertisement, but it could be better. Then there's the CBC,
which dared to recommend Linux and brought it to the mainstream/public eye.