Re: [News] Googlebomb Leds to Google/Microsoft Tension

> A new type of Google bomb caused anti-Microsoft image
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Yelp could very well be the source of a new breed of Google bombs --
> | like the one seen on Google Maps when searching for "Microsoft".
> | How is this possible?  Well, "Sara B" decided to upload an anti-Windows
> | image along with her review of the company -- it so happens she
> | reviewed the #1 ranking result on Google Maps for the term "Microsoft".
> `----
>
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/Google/?p=518

Aw, pity - Google seem to have "corrected the problem".

> 0wned.
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=//ha.ckers.org/images/stallowned.jpg
>
> (Cross-site scripting vulnerability)

LOL! Now *that's* funny!

Try this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=//antitrust.slated.org/
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=//www.macboy.com/cartoons/ballmer/

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2300.fc5
 06:22:51 up 6 days,  4:37,  3 users,  load average: 1.24, 1.37, 1.36