Re: [News] Novell Expresses Some Regret Over 'Patent Exchanges' with Microsoft

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 24 March 2007 07:29 \__

> Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Ron's [Novell CEO] Tiny Regret
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/03/21/rons-tiny-regret/
>>
>> Shame... It's too late for "spilled milk". Then again, they could break
>> the agreement, give the money back and cry about "making a stupid
>> misstake"... then maybe, just maybe I'll put suse back on a few servers...
>>
>> Nah... screw them...
>
> We won't need to - Microsoft will do it for everyone.

I saw a funny comment the other day. A headline said "Microsoft opens to open
source". Some guy in Digg said (from memory):

"Microsoft opens its fly, asks Open Source to spread its cheeks"

The whole Port 25 thing is just a Trojan horse. And it penetrates (no pun
intended) the community with hidden malice. See this one example (among
many):

"Microsoft seems to have hijacked Linux Asia"

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.ciol.com/content/developer/Linux/2007/107020104.asp

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz     | GPL - Global Programmer's Law
  5:05pm  up 13 days  1:08,  6 users,  load average: 1.17, 1.15, 1.01