Re: How do i install a Wireless CARD BUS in UBUNTU?? CNET CNWLC-811

__/ [ William Poaster ] on Thursday 22 March 2007 12:36 \__

> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 03:33:05 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ B Gruff ] on Thursday 22 March 2007 00:34 \__

>>> Aw c'mon now Peter.
>>> This one is a persistent nym-shifting troll, but is it the real genuine
>>> flatfish+++?
>>> I reckon this one is even more stupid than flattie.
>>>
>>> - or are you working on the principle of "If it walks like a duck, and
>>> quacks like a duck...."? ... and speaking of quacks....
>>
>> I'll take Peter's word. AIOE blocks posts to COLA now, so Gary, who has
>> been constantly harrassing me in Digg.com recently, has returned to COLA
>> via the Google gateway, using an exotic proxy.
>
> Simply filter google. I've been doing it for a long time, ever since the
> trolls took it over.

I have them couloured in blue (if not altogether vanish in the case of known
trolls). As for Digg, there's a block option there, but I no longer use it.
Gary created his third identity theft account in Digg yesterday
("schestofartz"), and used it for abuse. Reported to Digg a few hours ago,
so it'll probably be teminated. But he can always create new ones and use
proxies. You clog up one end of the pipe and it pops up from another. Just
like copyright control in YouTube...

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Data lacking semantics is currency in an island